Here is a selection of my work. You can scope out the rest of my pieces in my Contently archive >>
I tackle any content marketing project with the mindset of a journalist. How do you get a reader to listen and take action? Compelling stories with fascinating characters at its center is the key. I constantly iterate, evaluate and build.
Mission: How to engage a vibrant community of doers and thinkers that gather in person only once a year for the TEDActive conference.
- Redesigned the blog, so the content is easier to engage with and the platform is more inline with the brand's tone and voice.
- Covered stories of collaborations, projects and friendships that grew out of the TEDActive conference throughout the year.
- In-depth interviews with key members of the community.
- Launched a writer's team made up of attendee reporters to anchor the editorial strategy in community.
- Revamped email copy with friendlier tone.